Monday, February 11, 2013

Lighthouses of Michigan, USA

Here is a great card showing just 6 out of the 100+ Michigan lighthouses (if we are to trust the back of the card :))



card sent by Bryon...and when I read his cards, I have a feeling that he is more in the 'air' than on the 'ground' :)))))
I have no idea which Michigan lighthouses are shown here...I tried making comparison with some Michigan lighthouses I have...but no success...though this means that it is a real challenge to actually collect all the Michigan lighthouses :) Who knows if all of them are even on a postcard?


I LOVE that photography stamp! It is just soo cool! It is a 15c stamp issued back in 1978.
As for the other two..they are a part of the fantastic Earthscapes series....more of which you can read about at the post on my stamps-blog (yeah, that was a brag for those who havent seen it :))
Which reminds me now I need to think of a post for the Sunday Stamps entry....uhmm, what to choose, what to choose...ill try not to go with a train :)

thank you thank you Bryon!

No comments:

Post a Comment